PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan and planning dates

starrmomof2
04-15-2007, 04:46 PM
I saw in a board member's signature their travel dates (Sept. 21-29) and that they had free dining. I thought the free dining ended Sept. 22. We are pre-planning a trip for next year, and in the event that free dining is offered again as we had last year, would like to travel during that time. All that said, my question is if you arrive prior to the ending of the free dining and it 'ends' during your stay, do you still have it for the length of your stay?? In the example above, the traveller arrives the day before the end date posted, but will have free dining the full week?? I hope so; this would definitely impact our plans. Thanks! :mickey:

Mickey91
04-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Yes. This year, as long as you check in on or before Sept 22, you get the dining for your length of stay. I think it is still only good up to 10 days, so if your trip is longer than that you would have to make further inquiries. Also, the last couple of years, this deal extended into Oct. So you may not have to worry about it any way. :mickey:

faline
04-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Whatever applies on the date you check in, applies for the duration of your visit.

For example, if you check in during Peak season, you would pay Peak season rates for the entire trip, even if Value season begins the day after you check in. (In this case, you might want to consider two reservations - one for the Peak Season date and another to begin in Value Season). On the other hand, if you check in during Value Season and Peak Season begins the next day, you will still be paying Value Season rates for the duration of your stay.

KAT1811
04-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Yes. This year, as long as you check in on or before Sept 22, you get the dining for your length of stay. I think it is still only good up to 10 days, so if your trip is longer than that you would have to make further inquiries. Also, the last couple of years, this deal extended into Oct. So you may not have to worry about it any way. :mickey:

:ditto: Except we are booked for 11 night with the free DDP.

Tink1
04-16-2007, 06:19 PM
This year they changed the maximum number of nights to 14. It used to be 10.

Nanci