PDA

View Full Version : Safety Corner

Mr. Tom Morrow
04-15-2007, 04:27 PM
Using violent language in VMK will get you banned!
4/13 – If a player in VMK refers to violence and/or a violent act while chatting – report them immediately! VMK does not tolerate violent language of any type. If you or another player are using violent language or threatening other players (even jokingly) YOU WILL GET BANNED, in some cases – PERMANENTLY.

Enter 'pay to play' rooms at your own risk!

In some rooms you must 'pay' the room owner to stay in that room. If you choose to do this, you are doing so at your own risk. Once you 'pay' (credits or give items to the owner) – if you're booted from that room – VMK will NOT be able to get your stuff back. Why? Because you entered the room at your own risk and you (not VMK) are responsible for your actions while in the game.

Adult subjects are NEVER appropriate in VMK!

Adult subjects are never allowed in VMK. If you need a reminder of what is and isn't acceptable, read over the VMK Values.

If you spot a player in VMK that is not following the VMK Values and guidelines (especially if they're using adult subjects in chat) – report them. This also applies to players chatting about violence and/or engaging in a violent act – report these players (and any who violate the rules) immediately!

VMK does not tolerate violent language of any type. Engaging in this type of behavior is inappropriate and will get you banned, in most cases permanently. Help keep VMK a safe and fun virtual place for everyone! :-)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Wow they are really serious here. Caps and exclamation points and all.

They say that people are going to be banned permenantly.. but I still see people coming back even though they're banned. How do they pull that one off? :confused:

Mr. Tom Morrow
04-16-2007, 08:15 AM
If a player in VMK refers to violence and/or a violent act while chatting – report them immediately!

I think that would include doing Inferno at someones feet;)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-16-2007, 12:07 PM
If a player in VMK refers to violence and/or a violent act while chatting – report them immediately!

I think that would include doing Inferno at someones feet;)

That also includes green car. Hear that fige? :P