PDA

View Full Version : Red Space Suit Magic

LittleDragonErin
04-15-2007, 12:52 PM
So I came across Yavn and noticed he was wearing a 5* Red Space Suit magic pin. Out of curiousity, I clicked on it to see the details. It says it's a nontradeable pin! O_o What's up with that? I wish I had gotten a picture, but as soon as I saw that, I was too busy trying to ask him why it wasn't tradeable. Of course he ignored me (well, maybe he didn't really ignore me, as he was pretty much ignoring everybody in the room) and left a minute or so after.

I think that's kind of lame if the magic is going to be an in-park quest and nontradeable. Like those that can't go to the parks don't have enough to complain about as it is.

WDWfanatic742
04-15-2007, 01:50 PM
It could always just be untradeable now becuase the people who have created the pin want to keep it within the staff and testers only. Yeah, Yavn probably has the power to change it anyway, but I doubt that it won't be tradeable.

JPL
04-15-2007, 02:06 PM
I wonder if it's nontradeable because of the of the classification of the magic. Maybe all car diver and space suit is in the nontradeable category and they can't change one of the category without changing them all.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-15-2007, 03:32 PM
When I got my second Buried in Treasure magic pin on my other character, I wanted to trade it to combine them. Wish they'd make it tradeable.

If it's from the parks though, it should be tradeable. It isn't really as the same as the in-game Tomorrowland pins.

chrisb26
04-15-2007, 04:05 PM
I agree if they don't make these pins tradeable to everybody this will be very bad. First it wont be fair for people who are not able to go to the parks and do the quests. So people will try trading codes. This may work somewhat on a fan site however people will try trading them in the game. This will lead to alot of people being scammed. Hopefully they make this magic tradeable before it is released.