PDA

View Full Version : Walking from Cape May to EPCOT

DISFREAKS
04-15-2007, 11:44 AM
DW and I are considering breakfast at Cape May and walking to EPCOT. I believe you would go to the World Showcase enterance but it doesn't open until 11o'clock. Can you still enter early or would we need to take the bus around to the front enterance?

bicker
04-15-2007, 12:24 PM
DW and I are considering breakfast at Cape May and walking to EPCOT. I believe you would go to the World Showcase enterance but it doesn't open until 11o'clock. Can you still enter early...?Yes.

Maleficent's Dad
04-15-2007, 12:53 PM
You will enter the International Gateway between France and the UK. There are CM's to direct you towards FW. The other areas are roped off to show no access.
It's very simple!
Have fun! :mickey:

MissStyles
04-15-2007, 01:04 PM
It will be a nice walk after breakfast...and the security/ticket lines are usually much shorter at the World Showcase entrance. :mickey:

Figment!
04-15-2007, 03:08 PM
The International Gateway Entrance operates during the same time period as the Main Entrance.

If you enter the International Gateway prior to World Showcase open, Cast Members will be stationed there to direct you through the United Kingdom pavilion toward Future World. The opposite direction toward the France pavilion will be closed off.