PDA

View Full Version : DME and Car Care Center??

r4kids
04-15-2007, 10:20 AM
Can you take DME to the car care center??? I really hope so. I would rather rent from CCC than the airport. Thanks for any info!:mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
04-15-2007, 10:24 AM
I can't answer your question directly (although I don't THINK you can take DME to CCC).

However, the CCC will pick you up from your resort and transport you to the center - just let the front desk know and they'll make the arrangements for you.

So as you check in, tell the CM you need to get to the CCC, and they'll get the shuttle over to the resort for you! :mickey:

r4kids
04-15-2007, 10:29 AM
We aren't staying at the resort until 3 days later. Alamo has a rate of $407. to pick up at MCO and drop off at CCC. That is a huge amount for 3 days. We are trying to find the best solution.

lindique
04-15-2007, 10:52 AM
Alamo is not your only option. Budget, Avis, and Dollar are on Hotel Blvd, Hertz is in Shades of Green, and National is in the Dolphin.

CleveRocks
04-15-2007, 01:20 PM
The rules (well, SOME of the rules) for taking DME are as follows:
going from MCO to your resort on your day of check-in
going from your resort to MCO on your day of check-out
a one-way trip in either direction is okay
The DME bus won't bring you anywhere other than the resort where you are on the reservation as a guest, and won't pick you up from any resort other than the one where you were on the reservation as a guest. No exceptions. Sorry.:(