PDA

View Full Version : Late-night eats

SteveO
04-15-2007, 09:13 AM
I've a solo trip to WDW next week; staying at POFQ. I'm wondering about what kind of food is available in the world "later"in the evening; thinking past 10 PM or even around midnight. Has anyone ever had the pizza from PO? Is is OK? Are there any "fast food" places (easy access) that are open late that are close to WDW? I will have a car.

disney323
04-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Downtown Disney. Its just around the corner - drive, bus or boat over to it. Rain forest is open late as are many of the other places and if you go to the west side there open later - planet hollywood open until 2 am?.

TheRustyScupper
04-15-2007, 10:10 PM
Delivery service to WDW resorts
. . . pizza (3 different places)
. . . chinese

Crow
04-15-2007, 11:37 PM
i agree w both of the above.
not sure of all the food court times; there is room service pizza delivery also.
pizza places deliver to the resorts, but you have to meet them at the main building.

HockeyKat
04-16-2007, 12:44 AM
There are also a ton of places on 192... a grocery store for adult beverages if you so choose, and every fast food place known to man.

We tend to bring a lot of snack-y type foods (as well as the aforementioned adult beverages, sodas, etc.) with us in case we get the late night munchies.

May524
04-16-2007, 12:44 AM
Once you get right past DTD, you will have many late night dining options. Such as, Perkins and IHop. There is also a McDonalds right outside DTD and there is also one by POP.

SteveO
04-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Thanks to all who replied. I'm usually a "early in the parks; early to bed" type but figured I would hit the parks a bit later in the morning and "close them down". I was a bit worried about options for something to eat and now I see that there are plenty. Especially happy to hear that there is an IHOP nearby. I can always eat some pancakes! I leave tomorrow. Yippee:party: