PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone stayed at the Treetop Villas?

Kairi_7378
04-14-2007, 10:45 PM
When I took the boat from DD to POR in March, we passed the Treetop Villas resort. The CM said that this former resort was now used for International Cast Members. I was curious... did any of you ever stay at Tree Tops? What was it like?

TammiMcMan
04-15-2007, 12:47 AM
This particular question seems to pop up every few months here. This is a pretty complete thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=74787) from not too long ago that might answer your questions.

Kairi_7378
04-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the info!

Goofy Pluto
04-16-2007, 03:17 PM
We stayed in the Treehouses back in '88 and '90. We loved them. Of course, they weren't as run down back then as others have described them being in the late 90s. We thought the setting in the woods was really neat, being elevated was cool, and, heck, I was the oldest at 15, my youngest brother was 4, we were all kids and ... we were in WDW! What did we know?

But we really did like it. Lots of space for us. And the peacocks and lizards were cool. It was just a neat WDW thing for us.

CleveSJM
04-18-2007, 07:42 AM
We stayed in '90. It was great for 3 couples. Two bedrooms up top with a kitchen and living room, a room in the bottom with a laundry room. Very nice. We also had a little dock on the "river" and fished from the shore/dock with our own equipment. Huge bluegills with every cast, some bass every once and awhile. I am glad I was lucky enough to experience the treehouses in their prime.

Also, we were there during the Pro Golf event and it was nice having the pro golfers walk by the Villa's. My father in law has a Titleist visor signed by many of the pro golfers in the tournament that year.