PDA

View Full Version : ADR's are made, second guessing...

glenpreece
04-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Last year my mom and I went for free dining. It was her 2nd trip my 3rd and I was meticulous about picking whre I wanted to eat. This year my Brother is coming for the first time. Due to the popularity of the special I made my ADR's as quickly as I could with little thought. Even the CM was kinda quick on the phone. Anyways I did all dinners and was thinking of doing a bfast somewhere, here's what i got

Sept 16 Kona Poly
17 1900 PF/GF Cafe
18 Olivia's at OKW
19 O'Hana Poly
20 50's PTCafé Studios
21 Whispering Canyon WLodge

I love Akershus because of all the Princesses. Last year we did bfast and it was different from my first trip and very blah/boring. Loved the girls but the food was ok. Was considering doing the lunch but Adam is your typical steak and potatos kinda guy so the Norwegian food may be too weird for him. I figure a meal is going to be the only way I am going to see any Princesses this trip because he certainly won't wait in line for me to meet them. What should I do? What should I change?

HndrdPrcnt
04-14-2007, 09:25 PM
Personally, I would not change any of the reses that you have, they are all favorites of mine. Most especially, keep Prime Time, Whispering Canyon, O'Hana & Kona.:thumbsup:

SBETigg
04-14-2007, 09:52 PM
I wouldn't change anything either, but why not do an Akershus breakfast out of pocket? Breakfast is not the best use of your TS DP credits, anyway, so it makes sense. Enjoy!

glenpreece
04-15-2007, 10:49 PM
I just wanted to update that I did add in akershus as a dinner in lieu of the dinner at Olivia's. I loved Olivia's but want my does of princesses. As far as 1900 goes I forgot it was being refurb'd. So if there is no strawberry soup at GFC I am going to cancel it.

KAT1811
04-16-2007, 09:33 AM
If you have to cancel 1900 why not put Olivia's back in?

As far as breakfast goes we love Crystal Palace (no princesses but still good).

I also noticed no Epcot WS eateries. No San Angel Inn or Le Cellier?

P.S - See you there! We'll be there September 12th - 23rd! 148 days, 23 hours, 27 minutes and counting!!!

glenpreece
04-16-2007, 12:50 PM
If you have to cancel 1900 why not put Olivia's back in?

As far as breakfast goes we love Crystal Palace (no princesses but still good).

I also noticed no Epcot WS eateries. No San Angel Inn or Le Cellier?

P.S - See you there! We'll be there September 12th - 23rd! 148 days, 23 hours, 27 minutes and counting!!!

I will certainly drop 1900 and put Olivia's back in. As far as Crystal Palace did it last Sept and it was too busy to even get seconds. As for Epcot I only usually spend a little bit of time there. I did Le Cellier when my friends worked there. It's great but nothing I couldn't really get here in Canada.
Any other suggestions??

glenpreece
04-17-2007, 06:09 PM
I just wanted to update that I ended up dropping 1900 PF because of the possibility of no strawberry soup. In it's place we are going to do CP for dinner. I didn't realize CP had a dinner. It'll be fun to have my brother take a pic with Pooh and friends. Plus it's convienient being in MK where we are spending most of the day.