PDA

View Full Version : Le Celier or... Wolfgang Puck or....

disneynarula
04-14-2007, 07:14 PM
Help me out here. The following is my current ADR's starting with our check in day. All the ADRs are dinners so far:

Wolfgang Puck
Chef Mickey's
O'Hana
Makaresh
O'Hana
Le Celier

I am not sure about Wolfgang Puck. I looked at the menu and it looks great but is it special?
I have no idea what time we will get to WDW on our arrival day.

I am also not sure about Le Celier. I love it but DH is not a big meat person and to be perfectly honest the only thing that I really go to Le Celier is the cheddar soup. (I am thinking maybe a lunch that we can pay for out of pocket)

Any suggestions? We are going to be on the dining plan. DH and I are in our early thirties and our DSs will be 3.5 and 11mnths at the time of our trip.

Disneyfun
04-14-2007, 07:45 PM
Help me out here. The following is my current ADR's starting with our check in day. All the ADRs are dinners so far:

Wolfgang Puck
Chef Mickey's
O'Hana
Makaresh
O'Hana
Le Celier

I would scrap Wolfgang Puck and go for Concourse Steak House at the Contemporary, but that is simply because I hated the food at Wolfgang - just wasn't my thing, too ecclectic.

Now, I know that you said that your DH is not into steak. I would recommend the Liberty Tree Tavern, Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room, Les Chefs de France, Coral Reef Restaurant, or San Angel Inn Restaurante as alternatives to Wolfgang. I think you'll enjoy the ambiance and food at those restaurants much more than Wolfgang's.

You also may want to try another restaurant instead of haveing 2 trips to O'hannas, but that is again just my constant desire for mixing it up.

Natazu
04-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Wolfgang Puck Cafe is one of my favorite 1TS restaurants. I highly recommend it for high quality food and great service.

Le Cellier is also wonderful but if the menu doesn't appeal to you, there are many other wonderful restaurants at Epcot - Marrakesh, Coral Reef, & San Angel Inn. Soup and apps for lunch is a good idea.

Side Note: I noticed you have two 'Ohana ADRs and you mentioned your husband isn't much of a meat eater. Not for nothin' but that's pretty much all they have there.

disneynarula
04-14-2007, 11:48 PM
Sorry about that we are doing Coral Reef on the 5th night and not O' Hana twice.

I guess you are right about the meat at O'Hana. I was rethinking that one as well. It is my favorites but maybe it is too much meat for DH.