PDA

View Full Version : Trail’s End Restaurant?

DisneyDudet
04-14-2007, 04:31 PM
IF we want to eat an early dinner here, should we make ADR's?

Figment!
04-14-2007, 06:04 PM
It's less likely to be needed for an "off" Dinner time, however, it is a fairly popular dinner place.

Keep in mind that you can make an Advanced Dining Reservation the day-of (via *88 at any Disney pay phone or *55 at any Disney Resort phone) just to ensure that you have a short or no wait to be seated.

DisneyDudet
04-15-2007, 12:09 AM
Well, we're looking for the earliest, like 4:30 because of my dad and the fact we want to be at MK!!

We just don't want to be without that night, so I guess I could call and do it just in case, but I know its not the craziest place to get ADR's, while it is popular.

PecosBill
04-15-2007, 08:08 AM
My family has gone many times at 4:30 and we always had an ADR but we have never needed it. There were only a few families there each time. This year we are not making an ADR.

hoop de do
04-15-2007, 09:05 AM
It's pretty unlikely that you would have a wait but make the ADR just to ease your mind. As Figment said I'd call that morning. Good Luck and have a GREAT vaca. :eat: :thumbsup:

DisneyDudet
04-16-2007, 02:01 AM
Thanks guys.. I think we'll just go ahead and make the ADR, since we really want to make sure we're there by 4:30.. this will MAKE us be there!

Thanks all... I hope its as great as everyone says it is!