PDA

View Full Version : ASM opnions please!

hnybear22
04-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Have a hold on a room at ASM for free dining.
I have only stayed at Pop, but it is not avail for the time we will be there.

Any opnions on ASm??

Thanks
:confused:

hnybear22
04-14-2007, 03:47 PM
sorry I should have said All Star Music
Thanks

KayDee
04-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Hi there

ASMu is my pick for the value resorts. Comparing ASMu to POP ,I would say ASMu gives you better rooms, service , also crowd levels should be less then POP.

POP may have a bigger food court but I didn't like the food at all here anyway. POP does have better bus transit times .
I would stick with ASMu even if POP opened up for you mainly because of the crowd level difference.

Mousehead35
04-14-2007, 07:38 PM
I've stayed at All Star Movies and my one and only compliant was the bus service. The rooms were clean and mousekeeping as excellent! The food court was also good.

Cruella 1966
04-14-2007, 10:11 PM
I stayed at ASM in the Jazz building last June shortly after the new family suites opened. It was a FABULOUS experience. We had a family suite that was exceptionally clean and comfortable, the food court was excellent and the bus service was really good. Our longest wait was coming back from MK around noon one day and waiting 1/2 hour...but it was covered and the ducks kept the kids' amused. In the past we've stayed at Shades of Green, Contemporary, and Carribean Beach; I'd recommend all of the above! Have a wonderful time! We'll be there in August. :mickey: