PDA

View Full Version : Made My Reservations!

ILoveDisney818
04-14-2007, 02:23 PM
We are going to:
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace
Cap'n Jacks in Downtown Disney
Kona Cafe
Ohana

I've been to Kona, Crystal Palace, Coral Reef, and Le Cellier already; anyone have any insight into Cap'n Jacks or Ohana?

darthmacho
04-14-2007, 03:04 PM
I've been to the Coral Reef, Crystal Palace, and Ohana's. You will enjoy all of them. My favorite is CP, I've had a wonderful breakfast and a fabulous dinner there. :pooh:

dizneeat
04-15-2007, 12:14 PM
We have been to both, breakfast and dinner, at Ohana's - and both were so much fun and the food was VERY good!!
Very good choices you made by the way!

Tynkerbelle
04-16-2007, 02:13 PM
I love 'Ohana - we go for dinner every trip (I hear the breakfast is great, too). Cap'n Jack's was OK - nice view of the lagoon and Marketplace, food was average, service was good.

comicguy
04-16-2007, 04:19 PM
I have never been to Ohana but we are trying it for breakfast on our Aug trip.

Cap'n Jacks is a great resturant. Nice views of the water and downtown disney. Oh did I mention he food, it is great. My only complaint is they took the steak off the menu but they do have lots of other good things to try. The Pot Roast was yummy with an added lobster tail.(last trip)

Bethanymouse
04-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Le Cellier- good one!
Coral Reef- heard good things!
Crystal Palace- heard excellent things
Cap'n Jacks in Downtown Disney- just ok
Kona Cafe- Good one!
Ohana- Excellent- you will enjoy!:thumbsup:

Natazu
04-16-2007, 07:07 PM
I've been to the Coral Reef, Crystal Palace, and Ohana's. You will enjoy all of them. My favorite is CP, I've had a wonderful breakfast and a fabulous dinner there. :pooh:
Hey Macho, good to see ya.

Natazu
04-16-2007, 07:12 PM
We are going to:
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace
Cap'n Jacks in Downtown Disney
Kona Cafe
Ohana

I've been to Kona, Crystal Palace, Coral Reef, and Le Cellier already; anyone have any insight into Cap'n Jacks or Ohana?
Great choices, fun and wonderful restaurants.

'Ohana is a meat-eater's favorite. Served family style, the firepit cooked food is awesome. The service can be a little spotty but it's not too bad.

Cap'n Jack's is really good too, though the menu is a little limited. Cap'n Jack's review (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=86834).