PDA

View Full Version : Help with Epcot Dining Choice

Goofster
04-14-2007, 01:02 PM
My wife and I are trying to decide which place to have dinner. Which do you prefer:

Le Cellier
Chefs de France
Rose and Crown
Alfredo's
Coral Reef

We'll be using a TS credit, so we'd like to maximize the value too! :D

Please help!!!

ILoveDisney818
04-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Le Cellier, no question.

Pirate Granny
04-14-2007, 01:18 PM
I like them all so you can't go wrong...however I think Alfredo's is closing in August...and if you want to watch the fireworks pick Rose & Crown around 8pm (although with all the free dining most restaurants may already be booked)...I'm going after the free dining, but had trouble getting preferred time the last week of September...so I would call ASAP...
:pirate"

GO BLUE...we live downriver...

EyeLuvDisney
04-14-2007, 02:08 PM
My choices would be:

Le Cellier - Great steak & pretzel bread

OR

Le Chefs de Fance - BEST French Onion Soup, great cheese, great bread!

Happy Eating!

Trey

jacknsally02
04-14-2007, 02:11 PM
My husband and I frequent all of the world showcase places for dinner. Here is my humble opinion. If you are a fan of ambiance, alfredos and and rose and crown are hectic, but the food is great. Lecellier in my opinion is really over-rated and difficult to get a reservation. I think because a lot of people are not brave about world foods. It's like a wine celler and your basic steaks etc. France is a favorite for me, but Bistro of paris is a little more romantic. Mexico has tons of ambiance including the beautiful mariachi music, but you have to like mexican food. I like to feel far away so I'm a sucker for the surroundings, but I've never had bad food at any of them. Good luck choosing and enjoy!

pook@wdw
04-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Love Le Cellier:thumbsup:
Chef's De France-too pricey:down:
Rose & Crown-great food/view:thumbsup:
Love Alfredos (sorry it's going):thumbsup:
Coral Reef-won't go back:down:

Crow
04-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Le Cellier, food is good. hard to get into cause of the size. ambiance soso
Chefs ive had good and only ok meals, so im probably not doing it next trip
R&C pretty good, ended up here when couldnt get in Cellier w walkup.:beer:
Alfredos..ok. havent done for few trips
Coral....almost did next trip but changed it. havent been to in decades but may w free dining.
i also eat mainly in WS so ive tried most of the places

Natazu
04-14-2007, 09:11 PM
Le Cellier

Honorable Mention to Coral Reef

HndrdPrcnt
04-14-2007, 09:23 PM
I would actually recommend one that you did not even mention......Marrakesh!! It is by far the best dining experience in the entire World Showcase!!:thumbsup:

Second recommendation would be Biergarten. Again, this is just for the dining experience, but the food (and the :beer:) is good as well!

Third and final choice would be Alfredo's just because it is soon to close. So, depending on when you are going, if you can get in before it does close, that would be cool too!