PDA

View Full Version : No MVMCP over Thanksgiving Weekend?

DisnIse
04-14-2007, 09:39 AM
We finally are able to make the trek to Disney over Thanksgiving week, and I was really hoping to get the MVMCP squeezed into our trip. We've done MNSSHP many times, and I'm dying to do the Christmas party.

Naturally, the dates announced do not coincide with the dates of our trip at ALL.

I'm sure this is purposeful, since the parks will be crowded that week, but has Disney ever added dates later? I'm praying for the Sun, Mon, or Tues before Thanksgiving.... we just can't make it in time for that Friday night party. :(

Any hope that you can provide would be appreciated!

Strmchsr
04-14-2007, 03:25 PM
I've never seen Disney add dates after they're officially announced, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

ElenitaB
04-15-2007, 06:00 PM
We generally tend to go Thanksgiving week (because it coincides with my DS' birthday)... generally they don't offer MVMCP the week of Thanksgiving... but they do the week before or the week after. Probably has to do with attendance levels in the parks that week and the fact that the Magic Kingdom stays open later.

Bethis26fan
04-15-2007, 06:14 PM
When did they announce the dates? I must have missed it. :)

faline
04-16-2007, 03:12 PM
Here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/mvmcp.asp) are the dates.