PDA

View Full Version : best TS restaurant for teens

septembergirl
04-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Hello! I am very excited about my September trip with Free Dining. We have never stayed onsite before and eaten at few WDW restaurants. I am trying to make ADRs which will include a special dinner for everyone in my family - DH, DS14, DS12, DS9 and DD3. So far, I have booked Primetime Cafe, Crystal Palace, 1900 Park, and Boma but I have a couple more to go and was wondering if anyone had any advice about where to book for my boys - particularly the teens...

Thanks.:confused:

MsMin
04-14-2007, 01:27 AM
What are some of their favorite places at home?
My son picked the Japanese place a couple years ago. (I let each one pick a place) I know he loved Spoodles and Coral Reef, but he's older.
I would think that PrimeTime would be great for their age group. I'm sure the bread sticks at LeCellier are a popular item too with guys.
Do they enjoy a buffet with many items to choose from or a good steak with potatoes?

JPL
04-14-2007, 01:34 AM
Although I'm not a fan of the food, teens might enjoy the Sci-Fi Diner or Rainforest Cafe :thumbsup:

cinderellagrl
04-16-2007, 01:51 AM
How adventurous are they???
perhaps they would like Marakesh at Epcot(Morrocan food) they have belly dancers that will provide entertainment for all. Another suggestion would be O'hana (all you can eat... will fill up growing boys)

I would also try Whispering Canyon... if they arent too old to have a little fun!

Jeri Lynn
04-16-2007, 08:22 AM
My kids love Planet Hollywood in DTD. Although there are always mixed review on the food, I would have to say we have never had a bad meal.

comicguy
04-16-2007, 04:25 PM
My 14yo son loves:

Coral Reef
Le Cellier
50's Prime time

Natazu
04-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Jym's Top-7 Best WDW Restaurants for Teens:
7. Boma
6. Spirit of Aloha Luau
5. Marrakesh
4. Teppanyaki
3. Biergarten
2. 50s Prime Time Café
1. ‘Ohana

Cinderelley
04-17-2007, 03:15 AM
When we went in 2005, my boys were 15, 14 & 13. We mostly did buffets which they really liked because of all the food they can eat. When I asked them where they wanted to eat at again this year, the only answers where O'hana (but the menu has changed now) and Whispering Canyon Cafe.

All of them are pretty adamant about not going back to Sci-Fi Diner. Didn't like the food and were disappointed that the "movies" were really just commercials for movies.

Mariaºoº
04-17-2007, 07:12 AM
My teens love:
50's Prime Time Cafe
Whispering Canyon

breakfast in the Castle...yes, they even wanted to see Cinderella! I think maybe they have a crush on Cindy. ;)

Marakesh
Coral Reef
Boma's
Cosmic Rays for counter service
Garden Grill
Tusker House for counter
Beaches n Creme for dessert