PDA

View Full Version : The best 2 TS restaurant??

ldc12377
04-13-2007, 08:50 PM
Which 2TS restaurant would you recommend? or is there a 1TS that is just as good as a 2TS? We are already planning on eating at Le Cellier but I was thinking of adding another really good dinner. I was leaning toward O'Hana, Boma, California Grill, or Yachtsman Steakhouse. My only problem with the 2TS places wuld be that we will be dining with 3 kids(DS8, DD6, DS2) and I'm afraid that they won't behave that well.:secret: Any suggestions or ideas for a really great meal?

cinderellagrl
04-13-2007, 08:58 PM
In my opinion, California Grill is the best 2 credit dinning option... but you may be right... with three small children it might be a long, or in some cases, short meal!?!

With kids I would definatly try O'hana. I was about eight the first time I went, and was soo mad my parents hadn't shared this place with me yet.

One 1 TS credit meal that comes to mind, beyond Le Ceilier, is Coral Reef. While there have been some bad reviews lately my family and I ate there about a month ago and had a wonderful meal, and wonderful service (we were on the DDP)! Coral Reef would be a fancy restaurant, but also entertaining to the kids... one whole wall is an aquarium!

Pirate Granny
04-13-2007, 09:27 PM
The 50's Diner at MGM would be great for kids and I find the food very good.:pirate: