PDA

View Full Version : watching fireworks from a restaurant?

ldc12377
04-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Are there any restaurants besides California Grill that you can see MK fireworks from? What about O'Hana?

JPL
04-13-2007, 08:41 PM
You can walk out onto the beach at the Poly to watch the fireworks and the pipe in the music from the show. Also at Narcoose's you can view the fireworks :thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
04-13-2007, 08:58 PM
We ate at Narcoose's and were lucky enough to get a table by the window facing the MK...on Christmas Day...HOWEVER, they allow anyone to walk on the deck that surrounds the restaurant, and by fireworks time...they were standing five deep in front of us...luckily we don't have any children in our party, but we were still a bit disappointed as we couldn't see a thing...I had someone's behind in my face leaning against the window...very pleasant.:mad: The food and dinner was great and we have wonderful memories...just not of the fireworks...I've watched them from the point on the beach at the Poly...I would go there..:pirate:

Hayden's Dad
04-13-2007, 11:17 PM
My wife and I saw the fireworks from inside the castle. We had a late reservation and by coincedence had a seat by the window. It wasn't the best place to see the show, but very romantic. By the time we got done with dinner most of the guest were gone and we walked around the outside of the castle and watched it change colors. We felt like we had the park all to ourselves. That is one of my favorite memories.