PDA

View Full Version : Bus route at CBR

satchel01
04-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Does anyone know which route the buses usually take through Caribbean Beach Resort?

offwego
04-13-2007, 01:48 PM
If by route you mean which of the sections (Aruba, Jamaica etc) are first, the route now "changes" depending on the park your going to or leaving from.

So while say Trinidad may be first for going to MK it might be last for AK, 3rd for Epcot and 4th for MGM.

No one location will be first for all parks and or destinations.

In our stay in Dec I couldn't see one that was in the top two more then any others either.

Mousefever
04-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Depending on where they are coming from and which park they're going to the enter the resort at different ends. Whichever place they enter they proceed clockwise around the resort. If they enter at the Custom House entrance I believe they proceed to Martinique, Old Port Royale, N. Trinidad, etc. If the bus enters near Jamaica, the first stop is at Jamaica, Aruba, Barbadoes, etc. Hope this answers your question (and that I'm being accurate.)

:dory:

CleveRocks
04-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Yes, mousefever is correct.

Buses will always go clockwise, and always start at EITHER Jamaica or Martinique.

satchel01
04-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Oh my! I didn't realize there were different entrances to CBR, it must be big!
Yes, clockwise answers my question, thank you.

mdricks
04-13-2007, 02:17 PM
When i last stayed there we asked for Jamaica and got it. We saw nothing but empty busses all week for pick up. First on, first off. It was great.

offwego
04-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Yes, mousefever is correct.

Buses will always go clockwise, and always start at EITHER Jamaica or Martinique.

When i last stayed there we asked for Jamaica and got it. We saw nothing but empty busses all week for pick up. First on, first off. It was great.

Not sure when you last stayed but in December it was much more then just two that were first I know that was a change from prev. however they do of course go clockwise.