PDA

View Full Version : 6 table service???

IceCreamlover
04-13-2007, 08:17 AM
I'm sorry that this is yet another question about DDP, but does anyone think it's worth buying the DDP if we'll be using our 6 nights worth of table service in the first 3 nights?

illini
04-13-2007, 08:34 AM
I've found that many of the meals which cost 2 TS credits aren't really a good value. The best thing to do is use the Intercot Dining Plan evaluator to see what kind of savings it finds for you. It will really depend on which restaurants you dine at. For instance, CRT breakfast is a terrible value for two credits, but a dinner at Cali Grill can be a good deal. Only way to know is use that handy dandy evaluator tool. :mickey:

wifey5794
04-13-2007, 08:53 AM
I agree with Ilini. You didn't say where your ADR's were but on our last trip we paid out of pocket for CRT but for meals at CG it was well worth it. Except for a drink and a bottle of wine. Our meal at CG was at least 300.00 (and always the best meal of our stay) and the plan for the whole week only cost us 500.00 for the 4 of us.
You just need to see how much your meals (or shows) will cost and use them where you can maximize your value.

Enjoy!

IceCreamlover
04-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks. I wanted to let you know that the 3 places we have ADRs for are Flying Fish, Narcoossee (we've been to these) and Cali Grill.
I think it'll be worth it.