PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP costumes (before the party starts)

KentB3
04-13-2007, 06:53 AM
At WDW theme parks, almost everyone knows there is a policy that guests can't wear costumes (particularly resembling park characters) unless they're not over 10 or 11 years old, with the obvious exception of Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. However, MNSSHP starts at 7pm, and I was wondering if (adult) park guests had to leave the Magic Kingdom park before the party starts to change into their costumes if they were visiting the Magic Kingdom earlier that day, if the "no costume" rule applied to the park from 9am (approximate opening time) to 7pm that same day. :confused:

mouseketeer mom
04-13-2007, 08:26 AM
Hmmm...good question! We've attended MNSSHP twice, both times spending the AM in the park and leaving in the afternoon to refresh. I never saw costumes during the day, but many people arriving close to the dinner hour like we did were in costume., even tho it wasn't time for the party yet.

prttynpnk
04-13-2007, 11:17 AM
I think if your bracelet is clearly showign and it's not too long before they start, you should be ok- we've eaten in our costumes and not had a problem.