PDA

View Full Version : I read on this site that Starring Rolls is...

sunshinegirl
04-12-2007, 07:47 PM
a great counter service restaurant that is NOT on the DDP. However, on the pamphlet I received that explains the DDP it lists Starring Rolls (MGM Studios) as one of the participating counter service restaurants. Do I have something confused - is Starring Rolls one of the better places for counter service and is included in DDP? or do I have this place mixed up with another counter service place with a similar name? :confused:

DisneyWhirled
04-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Hi there!

We were looking forward to trying Starring Rolls this year, too! I found a link to the 2007 Dining Plan booklet under Info Central, here on Intercot and it shows SR as participating for counter service and snacks.

Hope that helps!

Natazu
04-12-2007, 10:32 PM
I didn't think it was but after checking, it is listed as a Quick Service and Snack location for 2007. Sorry for any confusion.

sunshinegirl
04-12-2007, 10:40 PM
I didn't think it was but after checking, it is listed as a Quick Service and Snack location for 2007. Sorry for any confusion.

No need to be sorry. I was just checking because I made a mistake and confused San Angel Inn and Cantina de San Angel! I wanted to make sure I wasn't confusing this with something else! Thanks!:blush: