PDA

View Full Version : 50's Prime Time "Rooms"?

avantgardeinker
04-12-2007, 12:35 PM
I didn't realize there were different types of rooms to sit in at 50's Prime Time. I've seen some references to the rooms recently in some posts and I'm wondering what rooms there are and what they are like. We're planning on going here on our trip in Dec. Thanks!

:mickey:

kakn7294
04-12-2007, 01:20 PM
They are various little "kitchenettes" with several tables and chair or booths separated from the other little "kitchenettes" by partition walls. Each area has a tv that plays black & white clips of 50's shows and is decorated like a 50's kitchen. They aren't really fully separate rooms - you can see into several other areas from where you are seated.

Strmchsr
04-12-2007, 01:21 PM
At least from what I've noticed there's not really differently themed rooms, but they are all variations on the 1950's dining room. Some are more casual, some are more formal, some have a tv in the room and some don't. They're all fun!

crazeedizneefinatic
04-12-2007, 01:42 PM
If you plan on eating here try and request a kitchentte to dine in. Otherwise the other seats are just diner type booths or tables. When we went it was the first time and we did not know what to expect or request. We thought you would eat in a kitchenette. That's what everyone raved about. We got stuck next to a wall in a little room off the main dining area. Not very fun, not much to look at either. We were smashed up against a wall that had food splashed all over it. I would not go back again unless it would be to experience eating in the kitchenette.

Lehman Family
04-12-2007, 01:43 PM
As stated before there are various partitioned areas and each one is setup in a 50's theme. I know that some of them are decorated a little bit differently, but I don't think the variation is enough that people actually pick it based on what's on the walls. I think the idea is to make you feel like you're in a smaller place like a kitchen/dining room instead of having the whole place have an open feel. Either way this is one of the restaurants that we go to EVERY time we go. It's a fun atmosphere that I haven't seen anywhere else. It's one of those "only in Disney" things.

avantgardeinker
04-12-2007, 02:26 PM
I guess I wasn't very clear. I know the rooms are themed in a 50's motiff and some have tv's and others don't. But I've heard hallways mentioned. Are there any other rooms besides kitchenettes and hallways and what are they like, i.e. living room, etc...?