PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Standard View Room

jake
04-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi, we will be staying at the B/C in September 9/22 through 9/28. I have never stayed here, i always stay at the W/L. I am not sure what to expect. We booked a standard view room. What will my view be? Will i have a balcony i can sit on? Is there any one room i should ask for upon arriving that is better than another (standard view room)

Spaceship Tigger
04-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Originally we were going to book our next trip for a standard view room at the BC, but we began hearing a large number of bad things about the standard views there. I know a lot of the rooms face into the woods near Epcot (which would be fine), but a lot of others look out over a terrible looking section of roof. We didn't want to risk that. Also, as you were asking, most of the BC rooms do not have walk-out balconies. I know that you can request one that does have a full balcony, but it seems the availability of them is quite limited.

disney323
04-12-2007, 09:17 PM
If I remember all the rooms do have a least a small walkout balcony except those on the ground floor that have a small patio. Some of the standard rooms do only have a view of the parking area or road. Just give them a call a few weeks in advance and put in a request or ask.