PDA

View Full Version : Damaged Photopass cd

Tinkerfreak
04-12-2007, 11:59 AM
I can't believe it? I just received my second photopass cd in the mail and it is also damaged. This is the second one I received damaged. I am getting so frustrated I could scream. The first one came damaged so I had to send it back and then a month and a half later after not receiving the new one I had to send an e-mail asking about it. They responded saying the new one would be mailed out asap. After waiting another month for this new one I can't believe it is also damaged. The entire end of the case is crumbled all up and there are broken pieces of the case down inside. They need to package them better, they are just wrapped in some bubble wrap that is not too thick and then put in a cardboard package. I'm not sure if ups is damaging them in transit or if they are being shipped out like this? I guess I will have to contact them again. I am tempted to just send it back and say forget it I want a refund. I just want the pictures really bad, they are some cute ones of dd's and neice at BBB.

MsMin
04-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Is the CD damaged or just the case? Maybe you could just ask for a new case and keep the cd to look at. Give them a call they are usually very helpful. Sorry you're having trouble with it.

Lehman Family
04-12-2007, 02:18 PM
We usually have to burn and send out CD's to different locations across the country where I work. I agree that the packaging could be better, but we've also had issues with the temperatures changing while they were shipped that caused the CD's to fracture.

Donald A
04-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Has anyone here at intercot enjoyed their CDs? I am yet to purchase a photopass CD (even though I did buy a few photos with no problem). However, it seems like a lot of people on here have had negative experiences with purchasing these CDs. It is an expensive purchase and this troubles me. I don't want to depend on photopass and get so mad that I am unable or unwilling to obtain my vacation photos.

Tigger-N-Pooh
04-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Sorry to hear about your experience. We purchased our CD prior to leaving WDW, because we thought we would forget to order it once we got home. We love having those pictures on the CD. It is frustrating to hear that they do not wrap them well. We had at least 4 boxes shipped home from WDW with merchandise and they were all beautifully wrapped. So I wish they would take the same care with their picture CDs.

We keep most of our pictures on CDs anyway and we were able to just add it to the library. Now if only they would add the ride photos to photopass!