PDA

View Full Version : Need some good ideas

allie_to_you
04-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Hey everyone,

My DH & I are going to spend our 3 year anniversary at WDW November 10 - 17, 2007. Our anniversary is on the 14th and for that day we have 2 character meals planned (b'fast & lunch) and then we'll see Wishes at MK that night, but I am having a hard time trying to figure out something romantic for us to do that night which won't cost an arm & a leg. We don't really want another big meal though. Does anyone have any ideas?

snuggs30
04-12-2007, 09:17 AM
What I am doing with ours on May 3rd I reserved a carriage ride at Fort Wilderness Campground for 8:30 at night. You can bring your own drinks(I am bringing wine). Its very romantic. If you want go earlier they start at 5. We will also be eating at the Trails End Resturant, while we wait we will sit on the porch of the resturant and rock in the rocking chairs and just talk. After the ride we will go sit on the beach/mariana area and watch the electrical parade and just enjoy the piece and quiet. FYI: the carriage ride is 35.00 plus tip.:thumbsup:

imaprincess!
04-13-2007, 07:04 AM
How long does the carriage ride last?

allie_to_you
04-13-2007, 08:24 AM
Thanks guys for the ideas. I think I found a great one though. I am working with the pixie dust people and they are going to customize a gift bag full of stuff for my sweetheart and have it delivered to our room on our anniversary.

Beast_fanatic
04-13-2007, 09:11 PM
How long does the carriage ride last?

About half an hour...