PDA

View Full Version : Akershus princess rotation?

Efrank
04-11-2007, 11:22 PM
At what point will they know which princesses will be there at a particular meal, or will they? It's probably too late anyway, but at the last minute thought we'd try to get a breakfast there, but one of the larger reasons for us to go is to hope to see Aurora. Any way to know before we get there who will be there? :D

Also, is the lunch more ethnic food? Seems like the breakfast is the standard fair, but worried the lunch might not appeal to everyones palettes?

merlinmagic4
04-12-2007, 06:47 AM
I don't think they promise anything. You never know when a princess might need a sick day ;) We are going for lunch only hoping to see Jasmine but I know she might not be there. It's a birthday surprise for my daughter so I'm not saying anything! Hope you see Aurora :)

Oh, and you can go to info central here and see all the menus. That way you'll know exactly what you can choose from.

ginger19
04-12-2007, 07:50 AM
I just booked the breakfast for our October trip and I was told that they do not guarantee which princesses will be there. They do, however, guarantee that it will be at least 4 of them.
The menus are on here under dining in the info central section and a credit card is required to book a reservation.

flying carpet
04-12-2007, 08:22 AM
Regardless this is the best!

We went last October and saw

Aurora
BELLE :number1: :thumbsup: :secret: :blush:
Mulan
Poccahontis
Snow White

It was great. The food was good and the princess were wonderful.

Lily
04-12-2007, 10:27 AM
We've been twice and saw Aurora both times. :mickey:

Crow
04-12-2007, 01:30 PM
this will b my first time dining w the princesses...i have eaten here previously before they had them at all the meals.
so Ill b a single male dining w princesses ..hmmm think they can join me to eat?:cool:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-12-2007, 09:08 PM
We have had the same Princesses the past two years at dinner.

Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White, Belle and Jasmine.

Last trip Ariel was in the foyer for a photo op.

All of our favorites. We are booked there for this coming trip in September. Our only character meal so we can no longer take advantage of FD. It was the only ressie we had to make!!

tinksmom02
04-12-2007, 11:24 PM
We booked for breakfast in September. DD doesn't really have a fave princess, she loves them all, so we're good.

We were booked for dinner there on our last trip, but honestly, the menu scared me. I know that tons of people will come around and tell you it's the greatest meal, or whatever, but it just seemed a bit too exotic for me, and if I felt that way, I can guarantee DD would have trouble with it, and probably DH and my folks, too.

Breakfast seems safer for me.

OH! The real reason I posted...if you don't see Aurora in Norway, try France...we found her in the store next to the perfume store, she was with Belle.

Disneytravels
04-13-2007, 07:58 PM
We have ate there 5 times and Aurora has been there all 5 times.
If you go for Lunch somtimes cinderella is there or Mulan.
If you ask the cast members with the charaters to tell you where Aurora is they can give you the scoop to find her in Epcot if she had a sick day..lol
Also I am a picky eater and Norway food is not for me so I order the childrens menu and adult size it... I did try it and not for me.
Breakfast is American
Lunch & Dinner is Norwegian

glenpreece
04-15-2007, 10:46 PM
I've been to the bfast twice. Both times Aurora was there. As others have stated you can usually find her in France or at Toontown. I am taking my brother this trip and we have a dinner adr here. (He doesn't know lol!!!) I told him I wanted a pic of him with a Princess! I just hope Ariel is there. I love seeing her in human form.