PDA

View Full Version : Spa @ SSR

Belle_0717
04-11-2007, 01:29 PM
I hoping to get some info from my fellow DVCers on the Spa at SSR. My DH and I just booked for the special 50 minute treatment which was talked about the in the Spring 2007 DVC booklet. Just wondering what the treatment is like and what others thought. Will it be worth the time? Anything at WDW is worth the time but I want to make sure we thoroughly enjoy the experience. My DH has had many massages before but I am new to this. Thanks for your help.:D

Maleficent's Dad
04-11-2007, 06:50 PM
I cannot give you specifics on your treatment.

I can tell you this:
DW has been to the spas at both the GF and SSR. SSR's spa gets the highest marks! It's apparently a great place with great CM's working there. A very relaxing day for her...

I hope this little bit of info helps! :mickey:

ThanxForNoticin
04-12-2007, 12:57 PM
I don't do the spa treatments, but my wife does. She loves SSR and goes back there whenever she can. She has also been to GF, but SSR is her favorite. Enjoy.

pox24
04-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Dittos on all of that. The boss ( my wife) also prefers the Spa at SSR. We've done the his and hers at both and I like the SSR better too. The costs are pretty much the same.

tinkerbell04
04-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Ditto! I can not comment on that particular package, I can't even remember really what the special is this time of year. I have had several treatments, a facial, a massage, a pedi and have LOVED all of them. I can not tell you how happy I was with all of the treatments. It is a top notch spa and I am sure that you will not be disappointed! :cloud9: