PDA

View Full Version : when to go??

jax86
04-11-2007, 10:24 AM
we have always gone in early nov. and there were no crowds. I ordinarily would NEVER go during spring break, but next year my kids are off the 2ND week after easter due to school testing. That would be like going next week this year. (if that makes sense) Does anyone know what the crowds are like?

SBETigg
04-11-2007, 12:05 PM
A lot of the Northeast is doing the 2nd week after Easter break this year, so it will be interesing to hear how it affected Easter crowds and what crowds are like next week. No idea. I suspect they may be heavier than usual.

CleveSJM
04-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Easter is March 23rd next year. The second week after would be early April, not mid April.

The crowds will be pretty heavy. The "common" spring/easter breaks are always heavy. But not too bad. At least the weather is usually very nice...:thumbsup:

Belle's Mom
04-11-2007, 04:00 PM
I was wondering that myself. We are out next week (3rd week of April) and will be out the same 3rd week next year too. Are crowds lower than early October? We usually go then. I know late April was a pretty good time to go according to some threads, but is April 14-21 considered late?