PDA

View Full Version : All Star Music

crazypoohbear
04-11-2007, 09:04 AM
We are staying at the All Star Music this year.
Can some of you veterans give me some pointers???
We are staying in Standard view. For those of you who remember I have really bad plantar fascitis ( putting off surgery till I can't take it any longer) So by the end of the day walking is very painful.
We would like to be close to the busses & I'm sure the boy's would like to be close to the pool.
The food court doesnt' matter that much.

Which area should I request?

Is there only one pick up spot for the busses?

IS the bus que covered?
How often do the busses run?
Do they ever have dedicated busses for the All Stars or are the always combined?
Any other pointers would be greatly appreciated.:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Calypso Buildings 1 and 10 are the closest, and, yes, there is only one bus stop. These are preferred room areas. Jazz Inn is the next closest. Most of the bus waiting is uncovered, and the busses(shared) generally run every 15 minutes or so....
Have fun!:wave:

darthmacho
04-11-2007, 11:18 AM
The Calypso buildings are the closest to the bus stop, and they are colorfully themed, and worth the extra money. :mickey:

mac badger
04-11-2007, 11:27 AM
one thing i liked about staying at ASM as compared to POP or moderate resorts, is that its really pretty small, so there was not nearly as much walking as at other places. also, theyve recently redone the rooms, and the beds were sooo comfortable. have fun:mickey: