PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast question

Mnchknbrat1982
04-11-2007, 12:24 AM
I've never booked any breakfast ADR's before. Well I am looking at maybe making a couple and paying out of pocket. However, my question is this. My boyfriend doesn't drink coffee or juice or anything like that. Will they let you get coke at breakfast? As I am not seeing it on the menu's.

I have narrowed it down to:
1900 Park Fare (I know it will be at the Grand Floridian Cafe)
Kona Cafe
Boatwright's
Crystal Palace

I am probably only going to do 1 or 2 of these. So which would be your choice as I've never done any of them.

May524
04-11-2007, 12:28 AM
My boyfriend doesn't drink coffee or juice or anything like that. Will they let you get coke at breakfast? As I am not seeing it on the menu's.

Yes they will let you get a coke :)

As for your choices, I suggest Crystal Palace. It's a great buffet. I have never done the other locations, but I'm trying 1900 Park Fare in June. :mickey:

Seasonscraps
04-11-2007, 12:59 AM
I went to Crystal Palace years ago and remember liking it.

I love Boatright's breakfast -- the portions are generous, the price is very reasonable (not much more then a counter service breakfast) and the food is delicious!!

I have not been to 1900 Park Fare or Kona Cafe.

You can definitely get soda for breakfast - I do it all the time.

Niecyboo
04-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Take it from a Cola Junkie. You can definitely get coke for breakfast. I limit my guilty pleasure except when I'm on vacation, so at Disney, I drink all I can. BTW, you can also get it for breakfast at most CS places.

I haven't done any of those particular breakfasts, but I love the lunch and dinner at Crystal Palace, and I'm eating at 1900 in 2 weeks, and it looks so good. I can give you a first hand report soon.:thumbsup:

KAT1811
04-11-2007, 10:37 AM
We don't care much for buffets but LOVE the Crystal Palace breakfast buffet. It has become a "must do" on vacation. I believe there was even a vacation that we did it twice! The selections are wonderful. I love the breakfast lasagna and the omlets made to order!

Goofy Pluto
04-11-2007, 01:57 PM
The Crystal Palace is very nice and the Tonga Toast at the Kona Cafe can't be beat!

I haven't had breakfast at the other two.

RockChalkKimball
04-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Another vote for Crystal Palace! If you are using the dining plan, you might want to consider using a TS credit, but make the ADR for late morning and enjoy brunch. My DS and I did this on our last trip and just skipped lunch, then had an early dinner. There are lots of choices and everything is wonderful!