PDA

View Full Version : My ADR's - What ya think?

PAPMOM
04-10-2007, 10:29 PM
We are going in October missing free dining, but I feel it may be a blessing with less crowds.
I cannot wait, haven't been back since 96'. Now with two daughters 5 & 7 really can't wait.

My Plans:

Day 1 - MK - LTT dinner followed by Wishes
Day 2 - MK - CRT breakfast
Day 3 - MGM - Fantasmic @ BD
Day 4 - AK - Lunch @ Rainforest, EP in afternoon
Day 5 - Fly home

Thanks.

disneynarula
04-11-2007, 07:25 AM
I love Rainforest cafe. I would love to go to CRT but my boys won't go for it. Sometimes I am so :envy: of girl families.

PAPMOM
04-11-2007, 04:46 PM
What do you think of my choices?? Thanks.

Goes4FastPass
04-11-2007, 05:23 PM
This is not so much a dining suggestion as a schedule suggestion:

Based on your length of stay and you seem to be planing to hop and your childrens ages, I would suggest more EPCOT like

Day 3 - Start at EPCOT, knock out Future World biggies like Soarin', TTalk, Test Track etc. lunch at Epcot, Walk (counter clock-wise) through World Showcase past Canada and United Kingdom. Hang a right and exit by the International Gateway. Take the boat to MGM then... MGM - Fantasmic @ BD

Day 4 - AK - Lunch @ Rainforest, [return to]EP in afternoon walk on to Spaceship Earth with no wait (it's afternoon) then on to World Showcase through the evening - Iluminations and good night.

Day 5 - Fly home

PS: Day 1 - WHEN is your LTT ADR? - SpectroMagic goes right by the restaurant. Glimmering, shimmering...

PAPMOM
04-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Thanks, I will take any suggestions given. My ressie for LTT is 5:35pm - hoping to finish and get a good spot for parade.

Your schedule for me didn't include much time for Animal Kingdom or MGM? I don't think I need too much time for Epcot World Showcase.

So on Day 4 after AK in morning - should I stay or return to MGM or what?

Bethanymouse
04-11-2007, 08:21 PM
We are going to try Rainforest Cafe on our trip this August. I ate there a few years ago here in Jersey and thought it was mediocore. My DF wants to give it a try so we are going to give it a go. I was also thinking of doing LTT. I heard mixed reviews, lately more positive than not. Anyway, sounds like you have a good plan. I am sure you will have delicious fun!:D

May524
04-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Day 4 - AK - Lunch @ Rainforest

This could be the only day I would change. I feel that AK has great dining options, I love Flame Tree BBQ and have read great reviews about Tusker House. I would opt to eat at a CS...I wasn't very impressed by Rainforest and then maybe book a dinner at Epcot. Some suggestions are Le Cellier, Garden Grill or San Angel Inn.

:D

Goes4FastPass
04-12-2007, 09:43 AM
So on Day 4 after AK in morning - should I stay or return to MGM or what?

Your Day 4 was already AK in the morning and EP int he afternoon. I don't think you need to hurry from AK to EP - you could easily stay through the 4pm Jungle Jammin' Parade THEN go to EP.

I believe MGM is a half day park. You can easily hit the little girl gotta dos like VOTLM and BB stage before Fantasmic.

I think parents sometimes assume EP is educational not fun. My niece had big fun is EP - Future World and World Showcase.