PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining in January?

u2daisyblue
04-10-2007, 10:18 PM
I know they just announced the code for free dining in Aug-Sept, but has anyone heard of Disney offering free dining in January or even a package deal? I got an email from Disney Rewards offering free dining with purchase of 5 night/6 day MYW (at value resort) for $455/adult and $184/kid for the Aug-Sept dates. Includes 6 days base tick. I thought I had seen this at end of last year for Jan dates this year, I could be wrong. We are planning on going in Jan 08! THANKS!!!

Mickey 101
04-10-2007, 11:17 PM
No.......sorry, they haven't ever offered free dining in January. Its only been offered the past three years, I believe, during hurricane season (Aug/Sept). January is our favorite time of year to go, though, because its value season for the resorts and the park is very quiet. So, even though you may not have free dining, you'll still have a great trip!

allie_to_you
04-11-2007, 08:58 AM
I sooooo wish they'd offer it during November since that is our fav. time to go. I know there are times during the free dining where the crowds aren't too bad, but we just don't like going when it's hot