PDA

View Full Version : How are the crowds this week?

kimkunz
04-10-2007, 10:09 PM
We will be arriving on Sat. (happy dance) for a 10 day visit. I know it will likely be busy but wondering if it will be insanely busy. Thanks

WDWfanatic742
04-11-2007, 12:09 AM
I had a few friends of mine that went during our Spring Break last week. They said that at certain times Soarin had almost a three hour wait. There probably are a few county's that have their Spring Break this week too, so the parks will be somewhat busy.

MarkC
04-11-2007, 09:26 AM
I am wondering the same thing-- one of my friends is leaving tomorrow. Touringplans.com shows the crowd levels will be all 9 or 10 the next few days, but as we get closer to mid-April I thought they would be reducing. Anyone currently there that can help? Is it still insane?

c&d
04-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Several New England states are on spring break next week. So I'm guessing it will be crowded, but I don't think it will be comparable to the Easter week crowds.

KevGuy
04-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Woot!!! I go to Disney tomorrow crowds be dammed!!:thumbsup:

jefmblrd
04-11-2007, 11:24 AM
Several New England states are on spring break next week. So I'm guessing it will be crowded, but I don't think it will be comparable to the Easter week crowds.

I agree. I started a thread a while back that discussed when people's Spring school vacations were this year and most people tended to be from the New England States as per usual. I suspect that it'll be crowded but not as packed as it would be if it were Easter, July 4th, or President's week-all three of which I have been in the parks on.
I also suspect that it'll get less crowded as the week goes on as the numbers of people who were there over Easter start to thin out.

April 20 & 21st are also Grad Nights, so I don't know how or even if that will effect crowds during the weekend. The Magic Kingdom is closing at 7pm on both of those nights.