PDA

View Full Version : Ticket confusion???

tiggyrn
04-10-2007, 08:35 PM
My husband booked a Disney vacation today for Oct. 7 thru Oct. 12. When he purchased tickets he only got the basic ticket....NOT the Park Hopper option. I have a question about this ticket. We want to go to Epcot 2 days, Magic Kingdom 2 days and Animal Kingdom 1 day. We probably won't go to MGM as we are traveling with small children and there isn't much for them there. Is this allowed with just a base ticket? Can you go to 1 park more than once? I understand you can only go to one park per day but can you go to one park more than 1 time during your stay with this ticket?:confused:

Sherry

robhink
04-10-2007, 09:26 PM
The ticket allows you to go to the parks for whatever number of days, it doesn't matter to disney if you pick the same park each day. Without the park hopper you are limited to the one entry per day to a park but you could go back to that park later in the same day.

Marilyn Michetti
04-10-2007, 09:42 PM
You might want to re-think the MGM thing. There's soooooo much for little kids.

Playhouse Disney
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Muppet Vision 3-D
Extreme Stunt Show ?
Is the Toy Story thing still there?
Honey I Shrunk The Kids play set
Stars and Motor Cars Parade
Fantasmic

That's why I take DH.:)

alicia524luvstw
04-11-2007, 05:34 AM
I agree. Mgm is great for little ones. Just skip TOT & RR coaster.

faline
04-11-2007, 05:37 AM
You could go to the Magic Kingdom every day if you wanted. It doesn't matter which parks you choose to attend. However, without the park hopper option, you can't go to a second park on the same day even if you planned to use up two of your tickets to do so.