PDA

View Full Version : How's the current free dining availability?

karenrarintogo
04-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Just wondering if aspiring Aug-Sept. WDW attendees have been able to get the free dining package with their preferred days and resorts.

It sounds like there was a big response to the offer yesterday and today.

Hope they haven't run out of room availability yet. And hope they saved some for the general public!

:confused: :confused:

Strmchsr
04-10-2007, 08:36 PM
I feel pretty certain that saved some blocks for the general public. Some folks have reported difficulty in getting their preferred resort, so it's obvious that some places may sell out quickly. Disney only allots a certain number of rooms to be eligible for this plan at each resort, and since it's low season not all of their rooms are "online." If the response is too big they can (and probably will) add more rooms later.

disneynarula
04-11-2007, 07:39 AM
We called on Monday and the only values left were All Star Music and Sports. I am going to call back a few times a week and try to get into Pop. As a rule I am not crazy about the values but DH is pretty thrifty and won't shell out for a mod.

GottaLvDisney
04-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Wow - I hope they save some rooms for the general public since we're already booked at Pop during the freebie dates and were hoping to be able to get in on the promotion. We're doing the DDP regardless, but it'd sure be nice to save the extra $$.

It would stink to find out that once it's open to everybody, nothing is left!

tlhewitt52
04-11-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm with GottaLVDisney, I hope when they open it up to the public tomorrow that there are rooms available at POP as we are staying that week too and had originally put the dining plan on our reservation, but would like to get some $$$ back, Lets keep our fingers crossed!!!