PDA

View Full Version : My New Dining Plans

ltam16
04-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Since free dining came out we moved our trip a week later. So i cancelled all the adr's--here are the new ones...

Aug 28 Crystal Palace 6:00--I would like to do Pirate & Princess Party do you think that will give me enough time --the party starts at 7:30??

Aug29 Lunch at Coral Reef

Aug 30 La Cellier dinner

Aug 31 Garden Grill Dinner

Sep 1 Chef Mickey Dinner

Sep 2 Whispering Canyon 5:40--I will be going from Pop--how much time should I allow I figure we'll go to MK and then take boat or bus to WL

Sep 3 Hollywood and Vine with fantasmic package

poeticeclipse
04-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Sep 2 Whispering Canyon 5:40--I will be going from Pop--how much time should I allow I figure we'll go to MK and then take boat or bus to WL

I would allow 1 to 1 1/2 hours of travel time. Once you get there you want to be a little early for your ressies.

Your other choices sound great!!:number1:

kakn7294
04-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Aug 28 Crystal Palace 6:00--I would like to do Pirate & Princess Party do you think that will give me enough time --the party starts at 7:30??
That should give you plenty of time - even if you are seated late. Try to arrive at CP by 5:45p to check in. That way, if a table is ready, they can seat you a little early. Since the meal is a buffet, you can eat at your own pace and not have to wait to be served. You will already be in MK so you don't have to worry about travel time. As far as the wristbands, you can get them earlier than 7:30p with your tickets to the party (I think I heard they start giving them out around 4p). Just get your wristbands before dinner and you'll be all set to enjoy the party when dinner is done!

Natazu
04-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Great choices for family dining. Well done.

threeh
04-11-2007, 10:47 AM
When we went to the Halloween party we were able to get into Mk using our tickets at 4pm. we were able to get on a few rides before our 6pm dinner time. Go early, it is pretty cool to see hordes of people leaving as you walk in.

Have fun!!!!:mickey: