PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Beach Rooms

crazeedizneefinatic
04-10-2007, 03:04 PM
This may be a stupid question but where can I find some more photo's of the Caribbean Beach. I have seen the photo's on Disney's site but I would like to see more. What are the rooms like? Does each room have a small fridge? What is the best "village" to stay in (not being preferred location)?

Figment!
04-10-2007, 03:14 PM
You can find room descriptions and room location suggestions in the Caribbean Beach Resort (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../resorts/disney/caribbeanbeach/default.asp) section of the INTERCOT Disney Resort Guide. :mickey:

All moderate and deluxe category rooms now come standard with a small fridge.

CleveRocks
04-10-2007, 04:42 PM
This may be a stupid question but where can I find some more photo's of the Caribbean Beach. I have seen the photo's on Disney's site but I would like to see more. What are the rooms like? Does each room have a small fridge? What is the best "village" to stay in (not being preferred location)?It all depends what you mean by "best." I'm assuming you mean closest to Old Port Royale, without paying for preferred location (preferred location is all of Trinidad North and buildings 24-25-26 of Martinique)

Most people recommend Aruba or Jamaica. They are across the lake from OPR, but there is a bridge. It's a pretty walk. Next closest after that would be the 3 buildings in Martinique that are NOT preferred location (21-22-23). The next closest would be Barbados. And finally, the farthest from OPR is Trinidad South.

Some people think Trinidad South is the best place in CBR because it is far away and remote. I've heard people call it "a resort within a resort." It's not only the farthest from OPR, but it's the only village that you need to cross a street in order to get to anything else.

CBR's rooms are the largest of the Moderates. All of the other Moderates' roms are 314 square feet, but CBR's are 340 square feet. The difference is about the size of a double bed.

tinkerbell0708
04-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Caribbean Beach is my favorite of all the Disney hotels I have stayed in. The theming is wonderful. Every time I stay at CB I request a room in Jamaica (the yellow buildings). This village is almost directly across from Old Port Royale and is a just a short (and beautiful) walk across the bridge. It's close enough, yet far enough away from all of the resort's major activity. I think that the rooms are pretty spacious and the beds are comfortable. :cloud9:

maizey05
04-10-2007, 08:40 PM
My room at Trinidad South was just like it shows in the pictures. They're all the same inside, I believe. You'll love CB. It's a big resort, but it's well themed, has good rooms, nice pools, and I like all the choices at the food court.

crazeedizneefinatic
04-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Thanks to everyone for all the great info! I just cannot wait to go now!:thumbsup: