PDA

View Full Version : AAA website - anybody used it?

susan39
04-10-2007, 08:17 AM
I am trying to book a Magic Your Way with Dining and can't seem to get the AAA website to offer the package. If I call a representative from AAA, the site says it will charge $25. Have any of you had luck booking a trip online with no "person" to assist you? If so, what am I doing wrong? Thanks so much!!!!

Strmchsr
04-10-2007, 09:00 AM
Try Magical Journeys. They can still get the AAA discount for you. (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/)

ibrowse17
04-10-2007, 09:48 AM
:ditto: Listen to my fellow gentleman from Alabama and let MJ take care of it. They do great work and will get you the best discounts available for your trip:thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
04-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Try Magical Journeys. They can still get the AAA discount for you. (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/)

Magical Journeys can only get the discount on AAA room only rates, not on AAA packages.

KathyMO
04-10-2007, 08:24 PM
I have never been charged an extra $25 by booking through my local AAA travel agent. Call the closest AAA travel agency to you and see what they say.

Kathy

threeh
04-11-2007, 10:59 AM
I've used the AAA site but it won't give you a quote. I had to fill out a form and then an agent e maailed me. Once I get an email from the AAA agent I could e amil for other quotes and she would get back to me. You need to use a AAA agent for a package discount.

Good luck!!!

sleepingbooty
04-11-2007, 11:45 AM
I tried to use the website once to get a quote, I emailed in all the information, and no one ever contacted me. Also, I'm pretty sure they cannot get you the free dining in addition to the AAA discount - its one or the other (if thats the time of year you're going).

By the way, :welcome: to Intercot!

GreenBeetle
04-11-2007, 11:57 AM
I have never been charged an extra $25 by booking through my local AAA travel agent.

We've always been charged a $25 per person fee. Now that I know about Magical Journeys, I will not make that mistake again.

KathyMO
04-11-2007, 01:48 PM
It is strange how different the AAA offices are in different states. The one I use doesn't charge the extra $25 fee. I can also e-mail them and they will send me a AAA Diamond Lot parking pass without purchasing anything. Other on this site state that their AAA office requires them to purchase tickets and others packages to get the same AAA Diamond Lot parking pass. I guess each office/region has there on set of rules and fees.

Kathy