PDA

View Full Version : Package discounts

4myprincesses
04-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Our local AAA is saying that they can do Disney packages with Discounts...including packages with free dining. I was under the impression that AAA was room only. The local office has not been all that trustworthy in the past so I thought I would post here to see if anyone has any experience or knowledge here.
We usually use our AAA for locked in keys or having cars towed...are they messed up or are we missing out?

Lily
04-09-2007, 10:46 PM
AAA can save you money on a package. You have to book through the AAA agent. We booked CBR MYW (no dining) in September for $1733 with AAA. However, when the free dining announced today I found out that they are not able to combine offers. With the dining plan added for free, my new total is $1962. I lost the AAA discount but got free dining instead.

My AAA agent was told by Disney that this is a change since last year. Bummer!

Tink1
04-10-2007, 08:01 AM
Disney only allows one discount per reservation. You cannot "stack" discounts.

AAA can apply a discount to the room portion of a package due to an agreement between WDW and AAA. Know what the regular rate is so you can be sure your getting though, AAA rate packages are capacity controlled as well.

When a promotion is released, you have to decide which pricing is better for your family and call and notify your agent that you want to switch.

Nanci

4myprincesses
04-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Thank you so much...I thought it sounded suspicious AND they have not been very reliable for information in the past so it is not surprising.