PDA

View Full Version : Must share my plans!

tinksmom02
04-09-2007, 10:07 PM
Yay! Free dining and DH reluctantly agreed--we're headed back to the World! TerriSue at MJ booked our trip this am (after contacting her LAST NIGHT) and 3pm this afternoon I was on the phone making ADR's.

Here's how our plan looks. I would appreciate any advice...
Day 1--arrival. No plans, will probably hit DTD for Earl of Sandwich and Ghirardelli's.
Day 2--MK, dinner at O'Hana's,
Day 3--AK, then Boma for early dinner and exploring AKL
Day 4--Epcot, EARLY breakfast at Asherkus (sp?)
Day 5--MK for breakfast at Crystal Palace
(Don't have MGM on our itinerary yet, but DD enjoys it, so maybe we'll head over there after breakfast?)
Day 6--DD has appt at BBB, then dinner at 1900 Park Fare (I know it's at the Grand Floridian Cafe during rehab, but DD's looking forward to it. Thoughts?)
Day 7--Departure day--early lunch at LeCellier
(This was the only time they had available, and also the only restaurant that DD wants to re-visit. DH is worried about getting back to the airport.

That's it! TIA!

165 days to go!

Bethanymouse
04-09-2007, 10:15 PM
Thanks for sharing! We also booked free dining this morning! You are going to love Ohana's! It is one of our favorites from last trip! I have also heard great things about the Crystal Palace but have never tried it! We are chef mickey fans! 1900 park fare is fun for the little ones. I am so glad that you got into Le Cellier. We booked that one today as well and the CM said that they were pretty booked. You sound like you have a great plan ahead! Have fun!:marg:

BronxTigger
04-09-2007, 10:35 PM
If your trip is 165 days away...that means that you're only 15 days into the 180 day window....and there was only one time all week for Le Cellier?? Wow! I guess it's lucky you got in at all! I would show up a bit early for your ADR, with the hope that maybe you can get in on time or even a little early; it would help you feel better about your plane.

...and the best part is all those meals are FREE!:number1:

mrsgaribaldi
04-10-2007, 01:24 AM
Earl of Sandwich and Le Cellier are two of my favorites. Enjoy your countdown:thumbsup:

MsMin
04-10-2007, 01:34 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time :minnie:

threeh
04-10-2007, 09:48 AM
Your choices look great. Isn't it fun to put it all down on paper, makes it seem more real!!!

Have a wonderful trip and ENJOY!!!!:mickey:

tinksmom02
04-10-2007, 09:36 PM
If your trip is 165 days away...that means that you're only 15 days into the 180 day window....and there was only one time all week for Le Cellier?? Wow! I guess it's lucky you got in at all! I would show up a bit early for your ADR, with the hope that maybe you can get in on time or even a little early; it would help you feel better about your plane.

...and the best part is all those meals are FREE!:number1:

Let me clarify here...there WERE other times available, and even some dinners, but they were either very late (DD will not be able to hold out for an 8pm dinner) or they didn't correspond with our schedule (late lunch after a late breakfast, for example). We had lunch there in Feb. I'm of the lovin' LeCellier group, so if lunch is all they have, that's fine with me!
Soup, breadsticks, filet and creme brulee are all available during lunch:cloud9: :funny: