PDA

View Full Version : MYW Tickets &Disney Quest?

WDW&MK
04-09-2007, 08:12 PM
We are staying at WDW for 11 days and 10 nights. We have 10 day park hopper plus fun tickets. We weren't planning to go to the parks on day 1 and go to DTD instead. If we go to DisneyQuest is that counted as a "day" and therefore we would be out of "days" on day 10 of our trip instead of day 11? We were planning on using the tickets days 2-11 accounting for the 10 days. If DQ counts as a day, then we shouldn't use it on day 1. I hope this makes sense to someone.:confused: ...let me know what you think.
Thanks!!
Kari

WishingStar2006
04-09-2007, 08:34 PM
We are doing a similar trip and the way it has been explained to me, with a 10 day park hopper and more ticket youget 10 days park hopping plus 6 admissions to waterparks/disney quest and those are in addition to the 10 day park hopper. If you go to a water park in the morning and disney quest at night then you have used 2 of your 6 "and more" then if another day you go to a water park and MGM then you've kicked in day 1 of your park hopper and used your 3rd "and more". I hope this makes sense.

Have a great trip!

cubbie
04-09-2007, 09:09 PM
We are doing a similar trip and the way it has been explained to me, with a 10 day park hopper and more ticket youget 10 days park hopping plus 6 admissions to waterparks/disney quest and those are in addition to the 10 day park hopper. If you go to a water park in the morning and disney quest at night then you have used 2 of your 6 "and more" then if another day you go to a water park and MGM then you've kicked in day 1 of your park hopper and used your 3rd "and more". I hope this makes sense.

Have a great trip!

That's exactly right. DisneyQuest does not count as a day off your pass. The days on the pass can only be used for the four theme parks, whereas the "Waterparks and More" can be applied to the waterparks, DQ, and Pleasure Island. Hope all your questions have been answered. Have a magical time.

WDW&MK
04-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Yes, that makes sense! Thank you very much. That will be great if we can go to DQ and not lose a day.
Thanks for the info:mickey:

JPL
04-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Just a little financial note if you are not planning on using atleast 3 of the options the Waterparks and more doesn't pay. You need to use 3 admissions to break even