PDA

View Full Version : Snacks Credits for Breakfast Items @ Yacht Club

LeeAnn
04-09-2007, 06:44 PM
{Moderator note: Original post from 2007.}

Originally staying at POP, we were planning on using Snack credits for Breakfast @ the Food Court.

Now, we have changes ressies to include my Mom so we switched to the Yacth Club.

But it looks like it doesn't have a Food Court. What do you do for Breakfast? And where can we use snack credits for breakfast items there?

Not to familar w/ Yacht Club and we want a quick breakfast. Thanks.

BronxTigger
04-09-2007, 06:56 PM
There is a little Marketplace at the Beach Club, which is just a short walk from the Yacht Club, and if you time it right, you can hit up the Marketplace at the Beach Club, then walk to the Beach Club and take the bus from there to the parks (except MGM and Epcot). Here are some photos (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/deluxeresorts/bcpage1.asp#photo1)from Intercot of the marketplace. I have not used the DDP, but I think many items at the Marketplace are snack credits.

On the days we wanted a quick breakfast, we usually did that inside whatever park we started at, such as the Kusifiri Bakery at AK or the Main Street Bakery at MK.

AuntLaura
04-09-2007, 08:40 PM
I stayed at the YC a few years ago when I was at a meeting. Off the lobby, there was an area with a few table and chairs where you could purchase coffee, juice, muffins etc. That was pre-DDE, so I have no idea whether you can use your DDE credits there or not.

FaithTrustPixieDust
04-02-2014, 08:11 AM
I'm updating a really old thread here, I know. Just checked into Yacht Club last night. We were expecting to have to walk over to Beach Club or Dolphin for a quick service breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised when the cast member. Told us about the mini- breakfast at Yacht Club. Limited choices, but it met our needs just fine. Bagels, cinnamon rolls, bananas, croissants, fruit yogurt parfait, and cereal. There was also one amazing looking egg white and spinach croissant sandwich.

We aren't on the dining plan, but were told it was all snack credits. Grab and go!! :mickey: