View Full Version : Review my meal plan please

Suzibell1968
04-09-2007, 03:36 PM
How does this look for my TS credits?

Family of 5, boys 9, 7 & 4 on DDP.

8/21~~5p Chef Mickey

8/22~~none

8/23~~5p Hoop Dee Doo (2)

8/24~~12:15pm Cindy's Royal Table (2)(this one is for mommy! LOL)

8/25~~11:30am 50s Prime Time (but considering Hollywood and Vine instead as the little ones love Little Einsteins...thoughts?)

8/26~~5:50pm Mama Melrose Fantasmic pkg

8/27~~none

8/28~~5:50pm Liberty Tree Tavern

Any thoughts you have would be helpful! Thanks!

SBETigg
04-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Suz, if Mommy wants a really good meal for the credits, she should go to Narcoossee's or California Grill or somewhere other than the castle. The food and service is far superior at the MK area resorts. But the magic of dining in the castle can't be duplicated and I understand if this one is important to you for the sheer experience. Just wanted you to know- not the best food and service for the credits, according to reports. I haven't been in years. I could be mistaken.

Otherwise the plan looks good. And though I am also not a fan of Hollywood & Vine, the characters may make it a good pick for the boys at lunchtime. Plus, the sundae bar. They have a sundae bar at dinner, not sure about lunch, but that is the thing my kids loved about H & V. Of course, they have killer S'mores at 50's Prime Time, so good luck deciding!

ILoveDisney818
04-09-2007, 04:35 PM
I really wasn't crazy about the food at Liberty Tree; I thought it was not very high quality and just not my style. I had had Le CEllier the night before; and I just couldn't stop thinking about all the other fine choices out there. But, if you have young boys, they might appreciate the characters.

poeticeclipse
04-09-2007, 05:18 PM
I would def. go with Prime Time!! You can't beat the interaction!!

Natazu
04-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Looks like some great family dining. I don't know what a Little Einstein is but the food 50s is better than Hollywood & Vine. :twocents:

MsMin
04-09-2007, 07:10 PM
With the crew that you have I think it looks great. I haven't eaten at many of your choices but I think the buffets are great for kids, faster and plenty to pick from.
Have a great time.

3 Princes & 3 Princesses
04-09-2007, 07:23 PM
If you are wanting a princess experience and don't have to have Cinderella there, we have eaten breakfast at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot in Norway. It is only one table credit for breakfast, lunch or dinner. When we were there, we saw Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan, & Snow White. My sister had Ariel in her gown there as well. It's not the same atmosphere as the castle (which is great), but there are a lot more princesses. Have a super time! :)

Suzibell1968
04-09-2007, 08:26 PM
I am really excited to go! The boys don't know yet, waiting until summer to tell them.

Thanks for all your help and opinions. It really helps to hear from others and then piece it all together.

I know Cindy's is not going to be stellar food or service, but I have never been in the castle, not only have I never eaten there, I have never been in there. AND I have never met Cinderella....I want to meet her, darn it! Plus, my little guy loves watching Cinderella and Cinderella II, so I think he will enjoy it. The big boys will like the swords :party: LeCellier will have to wait for another time as I don't see my guys eating well there.

I will have to think about my MGM lunch choice...Little Einsteins (tv show for preschoolers ;) ) and sundaes might win....I will have to see if they have the sundae bar at lunch. One worry I have with 50s Prime Time is what if we get a waiter that really plays it up and it freaks out my 4 yr old??? I *think* my kids would find humor and play along, but they also might get intimidated....not sure about that one yet.

We love Liberty Tree, a bit blan on the food, I agree, but the character interaction is fabulous. AND my very picky 7 year old will love the mac&cheese....it may be the only good meal he eats all week! :blush:

Thank you for your help! Any more tips or ideas that come to you, shoot them my way! :D