PDA

View Full Version : AAA discount and free dining....

em-n-mia's-mommy
04-09-2007, 03:06 PM
I did not know where to put this topic so here goes. I had been pricing our next trip which was scheduled from september 25-30 2007 through AAA getting a package discount. Now since free dining is coming back will I be able to do the AAA discount and the free dining special??? If we cannot get both we will stick with the original plans seeing as the two are just about the same amount off the package. Any help is appreciated!

Jen C.
04-09-2007, 03:44 PM
HI!
Sadly it is only one discount per reservation, they can't be combined.

threeh
04-11-2007, 11:06 AM
True, only 1 disount. Get a quote for free dining and a AAA package and see which saves the most $$$.

Good luck!!!:mickey:

sleepingbooty
04-11-2007, 03:32 PM
You mention going 9/25-30th. You would need to move your dates up to take advantage of the dining promotion, since it ends 9/22.

scooterca42
04-11-2007, 09:29 PM
For me, I did the math and asked my MJ contact to see if she could get me in on free dining - but haven't relinquished my room only reservation.

Either one will be good for us, though the free dining will save us about ninety bucks if she can pull it off.

Another reason MJ is the best! Otherwise I'd be up till midnight and making phone calls to see if I could get it on my own.

Tink&Goofy
04-11-2007, 10:18 PM
You can get both the AAA discount AND the free dining - only if you book through AAA - at least they let me last year :mickey: