PDA

View Full Version : Question about Discount Ticket site

CaityBee
04-09-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm curious...has anyone bought park tickets from this site before?

link to scam site deleted

They are offering Disney park tickets 2 for $25. It seems almost too good to be true. So before I give them a call, I was hoping maybe I could get some advise if you have used this site or heard about it. The website says that it's a member of the Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau...so it probably isn't a scam...is it?

Strmchsr
04-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Never heard of them. You know the saying, "If it sounds too good to be true it is." Anyone can belong to the Visitor's Bureau, and you can bet there's a catch in there. Disney doesn't sell discounted tickets like that, so if this website is doing so there is more than meets the eye.

CaityBee
04-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Never heard of them. You know the saying, "If it sounds too good to be true it is." Anyone can belong to the Visitor's Bureau, and you can bet there's a catch in there. Disney doesn't sell discounted tickets like that, so if this website is doing so there is more than meets the eye.

What if they are a member of the Better Business Bureau?

BMan62
04-09-2007, 11:53 AM
If you read the fine print at the bottom of the ad, there is a disclaimer -- "This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of timeshare interests or plans."

So, yes, this is too good to be true.

CaityBee
04-09-2007, 12:00 PM
If you read the fine print at the bottom of the ad, there is a disclaimer -- "This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of timeshare interests or plans."

So, yes, this is too good to be true.

I should have known...why didn't I notice that before! Thank you!