PDA

View Full Version : Our first Disney vacation!!!!!

amber
04-08-2007, 08:52 PM
I am so impressed with this site..i have learned more in the last hour by just clicking away than I have anywhere else...I was just wondering I am a serious planner and my sister told me today about the whispering canyon ketchup thing and i was curious if there were any other quirky things like that that you have experienced..i want our vacation to be super memorable for my kids and would appreciate any and all advice!!!! Thanks so much!!!
:mickey: Amber

Caroleh
04-08-2007, 09:04 PM
First, :welcome: to INTERCOT!!!:rocks: 50's Prime Time Cafe, the CM's "scold" you if you put your elbow's on the table, make sure you eat your veggies and clean your plate before you get dessert. I'm sure someone else come along and tell you more!!

wendy*darling
04-08-2007, 09:11 PM
:welcome: to INTERCOT!!

Tell us more about your plans. When are you traveling? Do you know where you will be staying? How old are your children?

Many of the resorts, parks and restaurants have cool things to discover. That's much of the fun of a Disney vacation.

amber
04-08-2007, 09:17 PM
My husband, my 3 children 8 yr old boy, 6 year old girl and 2 year old boy. we got the family suite at the all star music and have dinner reservations for
Concourse steakhouse
Akershus
Hollywood & vine breakfast with JoJo & Goliath
Restaurantasaurus
Boma
Liberty Tree Tavern
The spirit of Aloha Show
Whispering Canyon Cafe

that's about it...we are just so excited!!!

poeticeclipse
04-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Welcome to INTERCOT! You'll love it here!:welcome: This is a community for friends who love Disney. You'll have a great time chatting with other Disney lovers.

I really can't give you specifics. There are things that you'll stumble upon yourself on your first trip to WDW. You'll find out what your fav restuarants and attractions are and you'll discover how the cast members can totally change your experience at the World. Take advantage of everything. I guess I can tell you that you should try and participate in shows as much as you can. At MGM, jump up and down like an idiot at Indiana Jones Stunt Show so you can get chosen as an "extra" and be in front of EVERYONE! Also, at the Backlot Tour, get to a show right after a group goes in and then ask the cast member if they need assistants for the pre-show. If they say yes you and 3 or 4 others may be able to have a great time being actors for a day!

Have fun at the most magical place in the World!

Marilyn Michetti
04-08-2007, 09:51 PM
:rocks: WELCOME TO INTERCOT :rocks:

I can't think of anything wierd, personally. I just wanted to welcome you.

Aren't we a one track bunch of mouse traps?

We know what we like, and are happy to share what we know about Disney.:mickey:

Strmchsr
04-08-2007, 10:29 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!

You're on the right track. Just read through Info Central as well as the park and resort sections. As you see questions, ask. Or, use the "search" feature on the board to see if others have already discussed the topic you're curious about.

I do believe another round of Pirate/Princess parties is set for your vacation time. That would fun! You can read about it here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/pnpparty/default.asp).

Beast_fanatic
04-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Welcome!

Here's some info on Hidden Treasures & Surprises (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/hiddentreasures.asp) from info central.