PDA

View Full Version : The Ryan's do Disney Again, Day 3

Jimenyfan
04-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Our cast of characters remains the same.

4-2-07

This morning we are heading to MGM and again have a wake up call at 6:30. I seem to be the only one who can wake up early in the morning so I head out for some coffee and juice and bug everyone to get up when I get back to the room. We arrive at MGM around 8:20 and head to RNRC for a fastpass and wait a quick 30min for TOT, the line moved really quickly and the wait didnt seem so long. We grab a quick pretzel and drink to share beore heading over to TGMR. After about a 10min wait we are on our journey through the movies. After TGMR we have our first disagreement on what to do next. DH and I say muppet 3D and DS's dont want to because they say its boring. We settle this minor roblem the same way we do at home and tell them the ARE going on muppets. This turns out to be the right decision,of course, as we are waiting for the Muppets they allow about 20 of us in and we are greeted by a YOAMD cm. We are presented with YOAMD mickey ears, you would have thought we on a million dollars, this was very exciting and we proudly wore our ears the rest of the day. After Muppets we grab fast passes for Indiana Jones and head to RNRC for our trip to the Aerosmith concert, as always RNRC was a great ride. We still have what we think is a pretty long wait until our Indiana Jones show and decide to go on the Backlot Tour. For some reason this trip our timing was really off. By the time the Backlot tour ended we really had to pick up the pace to Indiana Jones. Once we got there it was standind room only. We know that they will do the big push soon, and after everyone moves we are able to get seats in the 2nd row. Once again, another great surprise.

We decide to head out of the park after Indiana Jones and go back to the hotel. DH has an ebay package to mail and decides on chick-fil-a for lunch. I decide on a turkey sandwich from the food court and we meet up again in the room. We have ADR's for Cape May Cafe and plan to go to Epcot afterwards.

Again we take advantage of the valet parking that comes along with the DDE card. Our dinner at Cape May was ok, nothing special but we all left full. So full that we decided to skip Epcot and go pack to the resort for a swim. At the pool we saw one of DS baseball teammates we talked and swam for about an hour and a half before turning in for our early morning at Epcot.

Up next: What do you mean its not morning EMH and another trip to the CR arcade.

jilwil
04-08-2007, 08:20 PM
on your YOAMD's :mickey: ! How cool! Sounds like you had a great trip so far! Looking forward to reading more!:)

January-2007
04-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Thank you for sharing your day with us, sounds like another fun one! What a great surprise when you went to Muppet Vision! I know what you mean, it totally feels like you're winning a million dollars when the dream squad picks you, doesn't it? Our first win was at Star Tours, that area of MGM must be lucky! :D

pdrlkr
04-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

magicman
04-09-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm the get out of bed bugger on our trips.:alarm: Every family needs one, or you'd get to the parks at 11am.:nudge:

I never mind waiting 30 minutes or less for Tot. To me, it is in the top three queues/lines at WDW.

It's good to see a parent's "helping to make the right decision" pay off at the Muppetvision. You should remind your kids often about the good things that happen when parents are listened to.

I'm looking foward to reading your next segment.:read:

tron80
04-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Sounds like a great day,and congrats on the Mickey ears,I would've gladly gotten those,since Mickey ears are in fact, pricey. :mickey:

sleepingbooty
04-09-2007, 05:10 PM
:mickey: Thanks for sharing!:mickey:

pogo
04-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Another wonderfull day at WDW.:thumbsup:

I can't wait to read more. :D

Bethis26fan
04-09-2007, 10:13 PM
sounds like another great day, can't wait to read more.

faline
04-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Congrats on your mouse ears!