PDA

View Full Version : Dec 16-22nd Wonderful Weeks of Disney?

Disneyatic
04-08-2007, 06:47 PM
The WDW website has this week listed as one of the "Wonderful weeks of Disney" and says that one of the advantages is lower crowds.

Does anyone have any experience with this time frame and if it is really not quite as crowded as "normal" Christmas crowds??
We don't mind waiting 30-45 minutes or so for rides and will have ADR's, but I don't want to be miserable.

We are booked for Sept 9-15th right now, but I am trying to come up with a backup plan just in case my school gets in the way of our trip and we have to reschedule! (I hope not because I will be sick if we have to turn the free dining down!!)

Thanks for the input!

Tinkerfreak
04-08-2007, 07:50 PM
We went from the 16th until the 22nd this past Dec. and I would not call it low crowds by any means. We have found much lighter crowds around Halloween. We had waits of 80 to 90 minutes for Soarin and 60 minutes for MS and TT. We were really expecting much lower crowds than we found. I think this week has become much more popular. I know it was not as crowded as it sounds like it is right at Christmas time but it was not low crowds. There were some days in Epcot that we could not believe the crowds, we could hardly get by people to get into the shops. It was the first time I have ever gone to disney and had to wait in line for a bathroom.