PDA

View Full Version : I'm doing the happy dance....

BedknobsandBroomsticks
04-07-2007, 03:29 PM
I made my preliminary ADR's for our upcoming Oct. trip.
Arriving Sept. 30, Dinner, Planet Hollywood in DTD. We can take the boat from POFQ where we are staying.
Monday: Dinner Plaza Restaurant then Spectromagic and Wishes.
Tuesday: Dinner L'Cellier just DH and me.
Wednesday: Boma
Thursday: Breakfast Cinderella's Castle
Dinner Mama Melrose's then Fantasmic
Friday: Dinner Chef Mickeys
What do you all think? I am so excited. Our group is myself, DH, DD10, DD7, DS5, My mom 72 and my brother 41.
Everyone is thrilled about the castle. We waited too long and couldn't get ressies the last time so I made them early this time. DH and I are the only ones who have been there. DD10 was with us but she was only 21 months so she doesn't remember it at all. Mom and brother have never been to any of these restuarants. They are very excited. The only one I'm 2nd guessing is Boma. I hope it isn't too exotic for us. Who's been there and what did you think of it? Everyone was smiling when I made the ADR for Cinderella's Castle today while we were coloring eggs for Easter! Happy Easter! everybody.

JMTStone
04-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Take some extra time at the AKL to do the Gift Shop. Then take a tour around and see the animals. I loved it there!

mrsgaribaldi
04-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Sounds good:thumbsup: Le Cellier is one of our favorites;)

Natazu
04-09-2007, 03:51 AM
I think you guys are going to have a great time.

wendy*darling
04-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Nice choices!

Don't worry about Boma- even the most un-adventureous diners find plenty to eat here. :thumbsup:
But do sample at least a few of the things you may not have seen or heard of before- they are fantastic! It's a buffet- if you don't like the bite size samples you have taken- go up and get something different. And if you do find you like some new things- go get more!

Enjoy! :mickey: