PDA

View Full Version : Jumping the Gun

karenrarintogo
04-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Fully expecting the Free Dining Plan to be offered next week, I have already made my dining reservations for the week we will be going in September.
You do NOT need to have a Disney resort reservation or tickets purchased to make reservations. You only need to give them a your phone number.
I was able to get everything we wanted, including LeCellier, Boma, and Ohana at very decent times.
The reservervations cast member said they are going fast, so if you think you will take advantage of this seemingly pending offer, call today and beat the crowds!:mickey: :mickey:

magicofdisney
04-07-2007, 03:34 PM
:thumbsup: I also made my ADRs prior to booking a package anticipating the free DDP offer.

January-2007
04-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Me too! I made all 7 ADRs two days ago so if Free Dining is offered we can go and eat at good times where we want. I figured everything would be gone as soon as it was released, so now I have the ADRs and am just waiting to make the resort reservation until "if" Free Dining is offered, then we will be all set. I still have my resort reservation in place for October if Free Dining isn't offered or doesn't have the dates/resort we want available, so I'm really covering all our bases! You're definately not alone! :mickey:

karenrarintogo
04-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Last year the free dining ended on Sept. 30th. I afraid the "rumor" is that it will end sooner than that by about a week for 07.

Just want to give you a heads up in case you may want to consider backing up your vacation by a week or two.

I plan to book our package early next week. We're hoping for Pop Century. Last year we stayed at the All Star Sports and had a great time.

Free dining plus value resort accomodations makes for a most economical and magical trip!

CAN'T WAIT! :cloud9: :cloud9:

floridamom
04-07-2007, 10:06 PM
FYI: I just got an email from AAA announcing a AAA Member "Free DIning" Package for stays between 8/26-9/22 that are booked through AAA by 6/24. Perhaps this is an indication of what the General Public Free Dining Package dates will be ?

DDuck66
04-09-2007, 09:47 AM
I believe that the Free Dining Package was released this past weekend and it is through September 22. Disney Visa Card Holders can get the offer starting today (??) and I think it opens to the general public in about a week.